A Hyrule Warriors diet, that is. Actually it's more like a fast. It's been at least a month since I've last played! I'm conquering the addiction!
But the day after I put it down I started a new playthrough of Skies of Arcadia, so....
Art-wise I'm going to try and move on from the rough style... maybe? I don't want to ditch it completly but everything I do in the rough style ends up looking darker than I want it too. I've switched back to SAI to try and shake me out of it, I tend to make more colorful drawings in SAI. I like to experiment.TO-DO LIST
- Captain Harlock as suggested by ArienMerimac. He had suggested I do it in the rough style, but see above... It's about 20% done so far.
- Something Baten Kaitos for Game-Art-HQ 's RPG challenge (by May 16)
- Skies of Arcadia Swashbuckler Prompt for ArcadianLegends (by June)
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance 10th Anniversary Anthology illustration (by August 1st)
- Skies of Arcadia 15th Anniversary tribute pic for ArcadianLegends (by October)
Potential to-do, may or may not happen:
- Final version of the Alfonso sketch
- It's been an awful long while since I've last drawn Ghirahim